This is the third week of the writing practice.
Last week I gave the prompt the relationship between the time traveller and the immortal.
The winner for last week is Greg Whittle and you can read this winning entry here.
I truly enjoyed reading his entry and I do think he handled the prompt perfectly.
The rules for the writing practice is:
• Read the prompt on the bottom of this post.
• Write a story between the word count of 150 and 1000 words.
• Put your story in a post and link it back here so I can go see it.
• Among the tags put #TheWritingPractice
• Hit post.
• Feel free to take the little picture of a dragon on the side and put it up on your blog either as a badge or simply as a picture to go with your post.
The king now lies on a bed of stone, without a crown, without a home.
Answers to this prompt is valid until September 10th 2015
Remember now that if you participate I will most likely share a link to your post next week.
I hope you all have a good weekend.