I’m going to start with a thank you to Miki for the tag she has an awesome blog called jump into the fog that you should defiantly go check out.
Here are the rules for the #GSlist.
• Make a list of 10 things that make you happy.
• Tag your post with the #GSlist.
• Use the #GSlist picture on your post.
• Nominate 5 or more blogs you want.
So let’s get started with this then
10 things that make me happy.
1. Having a picnic in the shade on a hot day.
2. Sitting in a corner with a friend discussing ship names (couple names) for random people.
3. Impromptu dance parties in my room with friends.
4. That amazing feeling of sweet relief when jumping into a cold swimming pool on a hot day.
5. When you catch the smell of something and it makes you nostalgic.
6. Being allowed to sit on the bookstore floors without being chased away.
7. When you add something to your novel on a gut feeling and it turns into something awesome.
8. I do realize that I’m fifteen but blanket forts still make me happy. In fact I’m pretty sure they are just getting cooler the older I get.
9. Taking a picture at just the perfect time.
10. That moment after the party where everyone just sort of sits together and laugh. PS this moment is normally after the after party.
And now it’s time for me to nominate people.
Literary cast away.
A writer’s caravan.