Last week I started a writing event where I give a prompt and you write something based on it.
No one participated last week but that’s completely understandable it was a busy weekend and everything. This time you have until next week Thursday, the 3 September to write your answer to the prompt.
Here are the rules.
• Read the prompt on the bottom of this post.
• Write a story between the word count of 150 and 1000 words.
• Put your story in a post and link it back here so I can go see it.
• Among the tags put #TheWritingPractice
• Hit post.
• Feel free to take the little picture of a dragon on the side and put it up on your blog either as a badge or simply as a picture to go with your post.
If you participate and I like your story I will put a link to your blog in my next post. (Is that free promotion I smell?)
So now here we go.
Write about the friendship between a time traveller and an immortal.
I warn you all that I am a very stubborn person and even if none of you participate there will be another one of these posts next week.