Recently I have been thinking of starting my own little blogging challenge for writers. So here it is… The writing practice.
From here of on I will give a prompt every Friday and you amazing writers out there write a short story based on it.
How to participate.
• Read the prompt on the bottom of this post.
• Write a story between the word count of 150 and 1000 words.
• Put your story in a post and link it back here so I can go see it.
• Among the tags put #TheWritingPractice
• Hit post.
• Feel free to take the little picture of a dragon on the side and put it up on your blog either as a badge or simply as a picture to go with your post.
I will go through all the participants’ stories and pick my 5 favourite which I will then put on display for all to see next week.
Dying was never fun, and here I was doing it willingly for the third time this week.
Submissions for this prompt is only valid if it’s published on the weekend from the 21-23 of August.